Hyderabad – Lamaze Seminar
We look forward to having you in our Lamaze Seminar!
The Lamaze Seminar is one step towards becoming a Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator. It’s also a wonderful way to spice-up your classes if you’re already providing Childbirth Education (prenatal classes).
Fernandez Hospital Hospital
Dates: Aug 6-9, 2019 9am to 6pm all three days
Cost: $740, Rs. 40,000
Price includes three days, materials for the weekend, snacks and refreshments, and ongoing mentorship from the training via webinar (over 6 months) and from local childbirth educators.
You’ll spend 3 days covering:
- History of Birth through the ages
- Art of Teaching Adults
- Goals of clients coming to prenatal classes
- Traits of an effective CBE
- Celebrating Pregnancy, Women & Birth
- Best Evidence, Best practice for Pregnancy Labour and Birth
- Birth Terminology
- Normal Birth Concepts
- Research: Evidence and the Educator
- Challenges When Plans Change
- Cesarean birth
- Teaching Aids and Learning Stations
- Best Practices for Immediate Postpartum
- Breastfeeding Support
- Postpartum Partners and Parenting
- Philosophy of Parenting
- Teaching Opportunities
- Creating Course Design
- Certification of childbirth educators
- Putting it into practice
Price also includes 6 months of monthly online mentorship to help you get ready for the exam.
Also interested in becoming a Birth Doula? Take our Birth Doula Training and save even more. Click here for more information. Enter in the coupon code “deal95” to save $95 t checkout.